Low Exposure Digital Radiology in Simi Valley
Periodontal procedures inevitably will require some type of X-ray, as it is an essential part of determining the best course of action for our patients. At Simi Valley Periodontics, we offer low exposure digital radiology to minimize the patient’s exposure to radiation. This allows us to provide patients with the best form of dental care, while giving reassurance to those with safety concerns when it comes to radiation exposure. We understand that many patients have concerns when it comes to radiation exposure, which is why we take pride in providing highly effective, yet safe technology so our patients do not have to worry about the potential risks involved.
Benefits of Low Exposure Radiology
Our low exposure digital radiology technology has several benefits, including:
- Low radiation exposure: With our advanced technology, x-rays can reduce radiation exposure up to 70%.
- High quality images: Although radiation exposure is reduced exponentially, we are still able to retrieve high quality images due to advanced technology. In addition, this allows us to easily enlarge the images, zoom in, and refine images as needed to ensure that we are able to detect and address dental issues accurately.
- Clear course of action: Because our 3D imaging is so advanced, we are able to establish a clear course of action for patients to ensure that there is a clear understanding of the dental issues.
Contact Our Team at Simi Valley Periodontics
Low exposure digital radiology can be used for an abundance of procedures, as it helps capture accurate images of your teeth, gums, bones, and other tissues. Here are some procedures that our patients benefit from by using low exposure radiology in Simi Valley:
- Accurate placements of implants
- Determining if root canals are fit for you
- TMJ disorders
- Evaluation of sinuses
- Determining the cause of pain
If you are in need of any of the dental procedures mentioned above or want to learn more about Simi Valley low exposure digital radiology, feel free to contact us today! Our friendly team will schedule an appointment to get you examined by our experienced periodontist in Simi Valley.